Friday, March 23, 2012

Love, Becki

Happy Birthday Koby! Wow, I can't believe we're both 60, how time flies, they say you're as young as you feel, so that makes us pretty darn YOUNG, doesn't it? First grade, OMG we have traveled many miles in our lives together and apart. Many years have come and gone, but so many memories remain. How can we forget our Halloween dressed as clowns, and poor Paul Bishop ( r.i.p.) couldn't figure out who we were & us not wanting to show our I.D. might have to pull that picture out & post. Many blessings to you and your awesome family, Richelle, I was there the day you were born, with Gma Barb, (getting emotional). I love you Koby, I know you know that, just wanted to say it again. Here's to many more birthdays and more visits, now that I retired, BIG SMOOCH.

Love,
Becki

No comments:

Post a Comment