Monday, March 19, 2012

Love, Donna

Hi my dear, dear best friend since 7th grade!!! I wish you the happiest of birthdays ever!!! You look fabulous and as pretty as ever! I know that I did not handle my 60th, which was just last month, very well. In fact, I hated it!!! But it has been a month and I realized I don't feel any older, in fact the opposite is true, I feel great. The saying goes, "If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you be?" I'd say I feel about 40!!! Well, maybe 50 on some days, but absolutely not 60!!

To the next order of business, we were suppose to post a picture and tell some dirt on you!!! Well, lady, you know what has been going on in my life lately, so no picture, and as for the dirt… I have decided that what happens between best friends… stays between best friends. So the "dirt" is safe with me lady! I know that you know that I love you very much! You have been there for me through good and bad and I know that it will be that way for the rest of our lives, however long God says that will be. So have a wonderful birthday and I hope I will be sharing some part of it with you. Looking forward to South Carolina! Where… What happens in S. Carolina… will stay in S. Carolina.

Love ya, Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment